24 October 2007

finally...the heartbreaking news..

Shing Yee
-“smoking is an activity that does not directly harm people”. Was that planned or did you make that up on the spot. A rather careless statement.
- Good projection of voice and body language. Well presented
-“why must we care?” Another incredibly totalizing statement. These statements made your group come across as over-defensive.
-Good ending


Finally got my feedback on the debate. Well, I have to admit that I didn’t expect much. It’s Mr. Tan, what more can I expect? But after I got the feedback, I still felt a slight of disappointment. Yes, I got good comments, but what strikes me most is the statement about my group being over-defensive.
But yea, I didn’t do a good job at this, so there’s no one to blame except for myself.
*sigh*

1 comment:

Jagan no Otoko said...

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll do even better next time. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails