18 April 2012

I love you, it's just that simple.

"The saddest part in this story is when you turned around and walked away, you didn’t even know that I love you" - Shing


Then I wonder if it’ll change anything if you knew, or if you’ll push me away even sooner. I wonder if it’ll change anything if you knew that you’re the first person I can admit that I love after my last breakup and you’re the first person I thought I can be together with for a very long time.

What and if, two different words, put together become the deadliest word ever. “What if”… What if you knew I love you, will it change? What if you knew I’d give up the world to be with you, will you love me back?

Laughing at myself right now for being an idiot. What if? Laugh out loud.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails