7 April 2011

Looking forward.

My work is piling up, I have a presentation in 10 hours time and 3 days to complete a 20 page website which I have barely started.
I don't know how am I going to pull that off but yea.

On a happier note, I can't wait for my birthday trip to Cornwall (heads up: pretty beaches and quiet town). :) Although that means I would also be dead when I come back, with all the assignments (cough*four essays* cough) to hand up right after.

Hey! Birthday comes first okay, it's gonna be like a replacement birthday for my 21st okay. Shucks, now you know my age. No but honestly, I don't care. ;)

I'll be leaving on the 12th and coming back on the 17th. Promise will try to blog. Anyone who wants a postcard from Cornwall, leave a comment with your address (or you can email ur add to me) and I'll send you one from Cornwall.

Till then,
Cheers!



1 comment:

jinks said...

ME ME ME! Postcard to BA2 1BE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails