13 October 2010

Haagen Dazs

Ok fine.


I know it’s my fault, arriving at the UK for almost a month now and yet, NO UPDATES about this place. Well, to be honest, there’s nothing much here. :p I mean, it’s a small town, I live in a small house with another 7 person and my house-mates are crazy yet I enjoy hanging out with them. What else? Guess that’s it.


Yes, classes have already started like last week, this is my second week of class, and I can’t understand a single word my lecturer is saying. It’s the Scottish accent, really. :)


Upon arrival, I’ve been cooking most of the days and I dare say my cooking skills has improved drastically, I mean, I did manage to made my own ABC soup, Peanut soup, Nasi Goreng Kampung, Tom Yam Noodles, normal fried rice, and etc. Who dare say I can’t cook now, eh? :p


Well, wend to London twice and here are the things I’ve bought on my latest trip. Everything from one store – Primark and it cost me about 75 pounds in total. I iz happy (and guilty).



Till next time when I’m not lazy. See ya!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails