14 September 2009

This is to the most awesome girl on earth.

Why do I love you?

  • I love you because you've been tru all the ups and downs with me for this seven years. You were always there.
  • I love you because you're an amazing designer and I've never met anyone so passionate with what they do
  • I love you because we use to skip class to CC and spend hours there. (ok it doesnt relate but it's awesome memory)
  • I love you because we can laugh together for the simplest thing until we get stomach ache
  • I love you because you know me the best and always gives the best advices.
  • I love you because you're not afraid to tell the truth
  • I love you because you're my best friend, sister, and family.

7 reasons for seven awesome years


Happy 20th birthday, girl.

I don't care if I look like a tranny in this make up, I still put it up because I think you look awesome. =)


Since form one, our friendship has met different challenges, from families to friends to boyfriends, and yet I'm sure that our friendship remains strong and awesome.
It's your birthday today, and yet I couldn't spend much time with you. I feel super bad, but long as you have fun today, it doesn't matter if I weren't there by your side cheering for you because you know that I'm always here. =D

Oh well. Happy birthday to you. =)

Oh its sounds so emo, but I thought since we're 20 now, the post should've sound more "mature". hmmmm...



1 comment:

Sher Ree said...

present?? hahaha. kidding. :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails