18 January 2009

It's really not my fault.

she blames me, when u are always going out.
she blames me, when u are sleeping late.
she blames me, when u need the car too often.
she blames me, when u never tell her i'm coming over.
she blames me, when i told to u company me somewhere.

he blames me, for coming without telling.
he blames me, for making u eat outside.
he blames me, for making u spend money.
he blames me, for you sleeping late.
he blames me, for you not sleeping regularly.

I can't take it anymore.
stop pointing fingers at me.
It's not my fault!

It's not my fault, that you wana yumcha with ur frens.
It's not my fault, that you wana stay up and DOTA.
It's not my fault, that you have to do stupid SA work.
It's not my fault, that you forgot to sms her.
It's not my fault, that I'm afraid to walk alone now.

It is not me, who want to come without permission.
It is not me, who always want to eat outside.
It is not me, who ask you to spend on me.
It is not me, who ask you to sleep late for DOTA.
It is not me, who makes you sleep irregularly.

I feel pain too, I feel hurt as well.
Just because they don't understand don't make them superior.
I tolerated. I pushed my feelings aside for so many times.
but nothing changed.

They...
still blames me..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails