8 March 2008

Mcd.I m Lovin' it

I posted this post bcuz got request from people asking me to update..
wah.... got people chasing me for update ler.. =)
haha.. glamour ad.. muahahaha...
so dylla, here is the update u wan.
and JONATHAN, there, more Dylla's picture.. haha...

haha, the other day i went to Mcd with my two dear fren Dylla and Eva..
=)
and we makan there, chit chat, cam whore (as usual)....
Here's the story...


DYLLA: eyh, faster drink finsh, dont let Eva drink...
SHING: hahaha... EVA: yer, so bad you two... must drink more than u two.. SHING: No, cannot give u..
DYLLA: IT'S OURS!!!

EVA: i dont care....

DYLLA: ahhhhhhh..EVA: yes... i got it...

DYLLA: NO, me 1st... hahaha..mine mine mine..
SHING: NO, it's mine... cant u see my hand is there 1st?

EVA: nvm then, i'll have fries.... muahahahDYLLA: what ever la Eva, haha.. i pon ader fries jugak... haha

SHING: now i have the drink all to myself... but.. but.. i nak fries la now... =(

EVA: good good, now i have the whole thing.. must finish it before they realise.. hahahah EVA: DRINK DRINK DRINK!!!
EVA: oh noo... i think i drank too much... oooo my little tummy..

EVA: oh, the pain....

THE END

hahaha..

btw, this story is totally made up by me.... hahaha....

*pray* hope Eva dont see this...

muahaha...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails