4 October 2007

IF..........

If I’m not who I am, if I’m not acting the way I’m acting now, if I didn’t take things as serious as I am now… will it be diff? I know its just a debate, I know its just assignments, I know it’s just class, but for me, it’s more than that… it’s about making the right decision, the planning, and not letting my teammates down..

I'm thinking too much? Yea I know… sometimes things are meant to be like this…but I’m really disappointed with myself, I don’t enjoy knowing that I’ve let someone down, that’s why I’m always trying so hard to do my best in everything. I know I disappoint some of my teammates due to my overestimate on certain things… this class definitely taught me a lot, at least now I know that I'm not a good leader and I won’t want to put myself in that situation anymore…

I didn’t mean to make my blog all emo2 n stuff, but I'm just telling what is on my mind. That’s why I named this blog “The Other Me”… I'm always happy and cheerful in front of people, well I'm not saying that I'm acting that out because I am always happy and cheerful… but there is a part of me that is slightly darker and thinks a lot...

If I'm don’t have that darker side of me, will I be a better person?

1 comment:

Jagan no Otoko said...

As long as you give your best in everything you do...that's good enough. I like you the way you are. Hehe :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails