12 August 2008

Tag- a -tag- tag

wow, feels damn full now, and feels like puking.
thanx to the steamboat just now.. but it was FUN!
lots of picture taken, and lotsa FOOD! *more to come in another post*

NOW.
missie lexiecharalle tagged me. =(
grrr
i dont like tagging but.. what the hell.. just do this la..
LOL *my very 1st lol on the blog, i never did fancy this short form that much, till anayil (or liyana) cant stop saying it, LOL*



there goes.

1. Where is your cell phone?

one on my left and the other on my right. and another upstairs collecting dust.


2. Your significant other?

u mean mr BF? his on skype.


3. Your hair?

is going to be cut. soon.


4. Your mother?

is sleeping


5. Your father?

don't snore that loud.


6. Your favorite thing?

shing! but thats not a thing. camera then.


7. Your dream last night?

is something negatively funny


8. Your favorite drink?

WATER


9. Your dream/goal?

to be a model *DON'T LAUGH U*


10. The room you’re in?

my messy living room


11. Your hobby?

sleep


12. Your fear?

cat. and longkang. *i said don't laugh u*


13. Where do you want to be in six years?

in JC's arms *there, I said ur name and yes peeps, JC is my bf la*


14. What you’re not?

JC


15. Muffins?

i can bake oso


16. One of your wish list items?

a new laptop, and refer no.9


17. Where you grew up?

dreamland


18. The last thing you did?

watch ghost whisperer.


19. What are you wearing?

my tank top and jeans, havent change yet.


20. Favorite gadget?

So far is my Zen. which is my lappy


21. Your pets?

is going to be a terrier


22. Your computer?

ZEN. compact


23. Your mood?

was happy.


24. Missing someone?

something actually. my bed.


25. Your car?

is going to be Hilux.


26. Something you’re not wearing?

shoes


27. Favourite store?

is not in Summit.


28. Like someone?

LOVE, someone.


29. Your favourite colour?

all the colours in the world! *hyper*


30. When is the last time you laughed?

Steamboat just now. LOL


31. Last time you cried?

Just now watching ghost whisperer.



done. mission accomplish.


now. me wana tag.


YOU.

which i know includes YEEWON, LIYANA, KC *if u read this*, JADE, and etc.

YOU LA aiyo, xda faham itu bahasa ka?

grrr

=p



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails